Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Quantum suicide thought experiment

Hugh Everett III

Dear friend, your work is a salve. An anesthetic for the binary dilemma. 



It remains an appetite that entropy has yet to demolish. In fact,

Last night's dream was lucid and grossly involved.
It was "Brain" from Houston. His gross teeth shitting through his narcissism. 
Bunny was there. He was harassing us in some two story suburban home. He had a hand gun that he waved from side to side in front of our faces. 
He finally came forward towards Bunny and I pulled my blade. I failed to lock it out and he lunged at me. Dropping his weapon in the process. I retained control and shoved the no locked blade into his right lung. I was in the mount and jumped off, dragging the serrated blade across the ribs; skipping like fingers on a chain link fence. In and out a few, to make sure. 

We turned toward the door but not without a second glance. He stood immediately a charged. The dream began to suffer the inevitable latency that occurs when rhythms grow more complex than the circadian. 

This time I drove the blade into his right cheek with my right hand. With a a slow motion grind I buried the handle deep between his lips and sheered the thin pink meat off the sides of those plaque stones. 

No effect. The motion remained in lag and the fatigue set in. Finally, I dropped him to the ground and planted the seeds of hate deep in his chest. He was dead. Bunny stopped screaming.                             The dream shifted...

No Bunny, someone else? Green Arbor Apartments. I could see (via some sort of remote viewing) twin  f17's flying over and dropping something. I knew quick enough to leap before the flash. Just as I did the light spilled out of the door. A weapon stood in the distance. It's figure uncertain but its authority clear. I knew from training that I had only moments to reach cover. 

Just then, the latency rolled in with my cynicism. I was held mid-jump and the gravity sank with the speed of the bomb. I , on the other hand, remained fluid and enjoyed a full cigarette as I slowly fell four feet into the cold hard concrete. 

I crawled behind a wall and woke up.
I woke soaked with cold sweat. Twisted in a pile of blankets. A twisted gut. My mood was distorted severely. Performed the Star Ruby before Resh. Highly effective when followed by a hot shower and art.


No comments:

Post a Comment