Monday, November 16, 2015

Split Sleep

A Congress of Owls Sigil Working



The Polyphasic Sleep and traversing the Mauve Zone. At the moment, working with an Everyman with 2 naps. Bumped up the water intake and physical activity. Integrated more Soylent to the regime.



This is the app being used to assist in the facilitation of lucidity and scheduling:


Lucid Dreamer 


Yeah, trimming down the coffee is going to be necessary. At least at the AA meetings. Oh shit, yeah, I made a year sober. Think it has been since 5th grade that I have visited this head space. The voice recording feature for journals on this application is really convenient. Just wake up and speak into the mic.

This isn't the first experiment with polyphasic sleep. I attempted the Uberman last year. To much coffee and weed broke me down within a week. weak. The key features of more active time and lucid dreams backs up the basis of this next go 'round. The latter being of significant importance to magickal practices.

Trailer Magick. Look at the yard. You use what is on hand. Like Hoodoo. My friend Paloma has been of great influence in that perspective. The Night side of the tree is where I have been drawn. Recently  obtained the shadow tarot deck.

http://www.shadowtarot.net/

Clipping,it was alright. Might need another listen.


mr traumatik


My Father is currently in Uruguay. My Brother is on the Truman out in the Atlantic. Rhys made out with some girl for the first time. Been painting. 

Grant has elucidated so much of my personal experiences in the Arts



Great album. Reminds me of Defacto

Dogecoin?

My Dreamachine
Lumen: 40-60 watts
78 rpm closed eyes
45 rpm open eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment