Thursday, November 16, 2023

self imposed limits.

"Play it!

What'd ya say?

Stand in line
No mistake
Stand in line
Yeah

Try living

Free bird
Tied down
You can't make me
You can fuck off

Die trying
Try flying

Then you'll see
Then you'll hear your name
It's all on your hands
Your fame

Rape. Kill. Faster. Master. Dying
Hope. Love
Why am I still dying?
Your voice
It's all on your hands
Your fate

Rape. Kill. Faster. Master. Dying
Hope. Love
Why am I still dying?

I feel totally out of control
I feel like I wanna do something bad
I can't stop myself from hurting
All of life's shit makes me mad
Nowhere to live
No one to love
My empty hands hurt -
It's cracked; my face is raw

Victim
Victim
Cut out my eyes
Don't be so desperate
It shows in your smile...
Satan"

 So the Priestess picked up the enneagram book and it turns out I am a Four with a Five wing. Desire and Hate. I need new tags now. Finishing track fifteen of twenty-two. Lots of baritone and not much programming. need microphone set up. working on painting. staying creative. its a better headspace for me. staying in touch with allies. getting gifts as an expression of love. learning the five love languages for the dimension of Netzach - Love. 

Celebrated my friends birthday instead of Veteran's Day. 

Abandonment

You can't Love this. It isn't worthy of your love. 

It can go to the Asylum of the Loveless. 

It is not finished hating itself. It can feel a wound has developed but will not heal. 

Self Sabotaged mutilation manipulation keeps going in circles around its shit littered cage. 

Exhausted, it lashes out at everyone and everything. It cannot be loved. 

Now it has been given a mirror. It can reflect. Hold the truth before its eyes. 

It is loved. It has a name. 



There's nothing wrongWith what you do and what you sayThere's nothing wrongPure will will get you through
Why can't you see you're in my way?Your ways are killing you
Do what thou wiltShall be the whole of the lawDo what thou wilt
All they understand is the clawWhy can't you see you're in my way?Your ways are killing youYour ways are killing meKilling meKilling you
So go fuck yourself anywayKeep this hunger
There's nothing wrongWith how I live my life todayThere's nothing wrongSo go fuck yourself anyway
Why can't you see you're in my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment