Friday, September 14, 2012

Low.

The lapse in correspondence. Not indicative of negative corollaries. Just been laying low and withdrawing momentarily.
All this energy invested into systems. Systems require time to assimilate and this is a natural progressive  activity. Usually stretches over a lifetime. A mild offering of hope is interwoven through the discipline.

Occasionally, my taste for this art turns bitter and I begin to reject it. This is a indication that I have usually crossed my threshold. Not in discipline nor in practice. It is true that cessation motivates me. For this I have no shame. Yet I know that I will return to my systems in time.

I do not condemn myself to hedonism, nor do I reject the suspicions that I am being hoodwinked by schema. I somehow retain an observance that simultaneously allows for subjectivity. This is nothing new to those who have obsessed over duality and polarization at some length.  This process offers the dual representation while allowing for the operator to familiarize intimately with processes that would otherwise remain subconscious.

The theme for late has been low.
Low Magick and High. The Practical and the precise.
Low is a common point of entry, especially for those who's egotism negates their attraction towards the dogmatism of High Magick.


The solar adorations outlined in Liber Resh, remain a daily exercise. Here is an article I found that extrapolates the general: Who And What Are Those Egyptian References In Liber Resh?


In this episode of the speech in the silence, Dr. Shoemaker goes into the visualizations that can correspond with the exercise. This is something I utilize with my ritual.

Interestingly, the visualization experience opened another influential avenue in Tibetan models: The Bardos. The act of envisioning the barque traveling across the surface lends itself quite well to invoking elements of the Bardo Thodol. Here is a good article on the Bardos: From Rest for the Fortunate by Bardor Tulku Rinpoche



No comments:

Post a Comment