Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yesterday's observation of devotion was excellent. I concluded the evening with a run and thirty minute meditation. Today I recuperate and read my cards. Usually I do this every Monday, but Labor Day activities took precedence.


The conversation led through the cards are casting a great deal of insight regarding my subconscious operations. Essentially this is a way of conversing with my own predispositions, schema, and rendering them to objectivity. A relative state where manipulation and change can begin their course. 


Today was Rhys' first day of class in the Montessori program. He was up and ready! After class we went to go get some yogurt. I spent the majority of the day working on a writing project with The Uncondemning Monk. Not sure what direction it is taking. It is heavy on the illustration end so far and bones with text. 



No comments:

Post a Comment