Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Cubes


 
Using the cards to determine the quarters of the world. This is from the Chicken Qabalah. 
Just cut down  a pine. It will yield some fire starting pitch.
I checked out the Meyers Briggs associations with the court cards and they go along nicely. 

I still look into Enochian magick from time to time. It is an interesting field of research. I myself have a set of Enochian tablets from the Cicero's. They are the Westcott version. I have not used them but the Fire tablet is my favorite. There is also the Enochian Chess set available online. I have thought about getting it for years but haven't bought it yet. 
There is the reoccurrence of the cube in my occult studies. I have explored the Cube of Space as described in the Sefir Yetzirah and also in David Allen Hulse's book on the subject. Essentially I must utilize a standard deck of tarot cards. I think the Rider Waite would be nominal. After reviewing the Cube of Space I am reminded of the Fourth Dimension. It is something that was written about but still evades my grasp. I think the tarot and the Cube of Space visualization is a sort of way or technique to peer into the Fourth Dimension. 



There is a ritual for the black cube in the book, The Cult of the Black Cube. A Saturnian grimoire. I have a black cube that I utilize for these purposes. It is a 3d printed model of the Hellraiser films box. It is Black and unfolds into a secondary configuration that I rarely use. By imagining the Cube of Space and flipping through the 22 trumps you can visit the thoughtforms of Liber 231. A method of binding. Rubbing your thumbs and fingers over the surface and edges of the cube positioning the qliphoth in relation to time-space. 

This is a good procedure for the 22 Thelemic Holy Days. Each day setting aside time in the circle with your cube and tarot and a spirit you wish to summon and bind to your purposes. Liber 231 has the names of all 22 spirits. Because of all the changes inherent to the Thoth deck I suggest using the Rider Waite instead. The time in which Liber 231 was composed was earlier than the insights he had when he later made the Thoth deck. The current Goetic spirit is Raum. 
If you are Math oriented and up for geometry, The Primer of Higher Space is a fascinating book. It still sits on my shelf and I pick it up from time to time. It is something I don't really understand but could see it being useful for other minds. Essentially, existing without the Astral Fourth Dimension is like being bound to two dimensional interpretation. To function on these planes is something very useful to the building of a Spirit. We have potential for growing a soul and this is a good method. 


Marmorkrebs or Marbled Crawfish are interesting animals. I took several years of breeding and feeding a bunch of them in my aquaponics set up. I would like to experiment again with them. Crawfish have potential not only as food but also feed. I live by a 200 acre lake and should go try and trap. The traps are relatively inexspensive. Crawfish are active at night and after the trap has been left over that period, one has usually more yield. 

Passive resource acquisition. 


Four stages of mosquito life cycle. Stages 1-3 are excellent for fish food in an aquaponics set up. Supplementing of course with duckweed. Illegal to harvest mosquito larvae in some places. Duckweed doubles in mass every 16 hours, especially if the temperature is above 70 degrees in the water
. Under artificial lights you can really get some stock going. Dehydrating in sunlight is a preferred option for preparing it for feed. Otherwise ducks will eat it raw. 
This book is an excellent guide to starting several different designs in aquaponics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment