Sunday, October 30, 2022

Ji Gong


 Been listening to couple groups, Youth Code and Jucifer. Both of them have an influence on my music. I have been composing on my Son's old PC with Ableton Live 8. Although I can get a newer distro, I am enjoying working within it's parameters for the current project. For a few years I stayed pretty focused on my hardware and sought creative endeavors to a mixed ending. It was only due to the influence of my Son that I opened back up to computer composition. 

It is coming along nicely. I had a spell of difficulty emotionally that was captured. For now, the songs are being arranged and lay as a skeleton for baritone guitar, hardware synths, and other noise input. Rhys is going to send me an interface so I can further flesh out these songs and maybe add my own vocal contribution. It will add a dimension of expression I have never really sought out. It will be interesting. 

Swans Filth is also an album that is contributing to the influence of this new project. I have been writing on the baritone guitar and will eventually fish out and repair my Fender Bass IV. Somewhere between bass and treble and that cello grey is my preferred range. Not to neglect on pitch shifting and octavers. Heavy sampling is featured on this new one. 

Some of the Goetic spirits are challenging to work with. One in particular can fill you with utter destruction. A thought process that arrives at oblivion and edges on disaster. Some of these spirits are very serious. Working with them can mean enduring certain attributes and influences. Usually, this passes after five days but there are several spirits that come one after the other, influencing the magickian.  

I love the Fernandes Sustainer. I was first turned onto them after I bought a Dragonfly in Hawaii. I have long since parted with that guitar but I have had an affinity for them ever since. That with a Boss DF 2. Sustain and Feedback manipulation. I remember seeing a David Lynch brochure from Fernandes once upon a time. BOSS VT-1 Voice Transformer is something he experimented with and used for album material. I am still looking to enhance vocals through effects but that is waiting on my interface.


For now my signal chain is binary. A/B Box selecting dirty and clean through the clean channel on my amp. Shifting between the two is fun and leads to many discoveries. 

A (Clean): EH Freeze, Digitech Freqout, OBNE Dark Star

B (Dirty): Boss DF 2, Sunmachines Fuzz, Jupiter FX Super Weirdo.



For Bass at the moment I am using a five string Thunderbird I picked up years ago. Processing wise I do want to add a Boss O.ld D.irty B.astard 3 for dirtier work. I have been kicking around an old Boss GT-6B floor unit for a long time. For the most part it is satisfactory for a wide range of manipulation. The GT6B is a staple to working with that bass signal. I haven't gotten in depth with the synthesizing capabilities, but they are there. Bass synthesis is a great deal of fun to integrate with a programmed drum sequence. 

There are two pedals that contend for further bass mal-treatment, the EH Mainframe and the Malekko Scrutator. My leaning is toward the Scrutator. It generates some interesting drones and has an expression pedal connection that can be assigned to any of the knobs. I believe that an expression pedal can be hooked up to the Mainframe aswell. I think the Malekko is the winner.

In other interests, the 30-30 cartridge is one I am interested in. Mossberg SPX 464 Lever action 30-30. 

The Appalachian Assault Rifle is suited for a homestead deer or pig rifle. The 30-30 helped people get by in the Depression. A short range rifle at roughly 200 yards. It can become a useful evasion weapon also. Lawmen and other guards counted on them for years. It is a readily supplied ammunition. I prefer the synthetic over the wood conventional type. The rails are especially useful for light and laser. As for the Goetia, it is the last day of Sabnock and the homestead will have this useful tool in Its honor. 

I got a coyote call. It was relatively inexpensive and we have coyotes behind our land. We hear them almost every night. There are reasons to not competitively hunt any particular animal, but coyotes are intriguing. I have an interest in them and foxes. They are guides and have spiritual merit. A necromancer has no problem working with dead familiars. I picked up a couple of taxidermy books from the library. We have several mounts on our walls as it is. 

It is a beautiful Fall here in Arkansas. We have been raking and preparing the beds for next years garden. We have 16 chickens and 6 ducks. We are probably getting rabbits in January. My family had a contact who had a rabbitry going that would let us use the manure for our gardens. It has been a great arrangement this season but next year we want to be producing some of our own. The rain is finally pouring after a drought. It would be nice to see the Cossatot River some time. It is nearby and it has a Spirit that is enchanting and powerful. One of my favorite spots to show visitors. 



Two books I have ordered for my library. They were found on a recommendation list. I am looking forward to reading them. Both are fairly old. I might pass them on to my Brother. Military Science is still something I enjoy reading about. Asymmetrical combat is particularly insightful and in this country we have movements known as militias. Along with Motorcycle Clubs, Gangs, and other groups, militias could serve as a vehicle of transition in any nation. Some have appropriately compared them to guerillas. I myself am not called to joining any organizations like that, I am an outsider. Though I do enjoy reading Paladin Press books on Soldiers of Fortune. 









I find myself proud to have served with the United States Army. It introduced me to so much within a relatively short amount of time. The growth and development during that period would continue to echo within me for the rest of my life. I have even refrained from joining the 3 Percenter movement. I don't know what they are about, but it attracted a number of people from my generation of service. I am just trying to get my head around temporary autonomous zones let alone aligning or investigating some National perspective. 

III :57 is a good number. 357. Caliber Gematria:KGDYKSh, Kegadikesh, Ass. with Geburah. Colt Python. 



There are Ten Hells. One placed upon each finger and thumbs. This looks like an interesting book. It was written with a planchette scrying method. I really don't know what to call it. I have been working on an Astral Atlas for the Tree of Death. I would say that the arrangement is satisfactory so far. There is a bit of memorization required but it is simple enough. The lead character in Voyages to Hell, is Ji Gong. He was a Chan monk that imbibed and ate meat, leading to his expulsion from a monastery. He reminds me of the Sufi legend Nasreddin. He also got drunk and had interesting adventures. Both legends are useful to the Dionysian. 

In the East is the symbolism of Yin and Yang. In the West, we have the Sons, Dionysus and Apollo. Born to express dispositions towards logic order and reason for Apollo, and the ecstatic intoxicating instinctive Dionysus. It was Nietzsche that familiarized me with the principle.  Others since Nietzsche have elaborated on the influence of these Gods upon society and culture. Some of them do sound interesting. I myself fall into the Dionysian category. Disorder and Chaos is awe inspiring to me. Potentials arriving at critical mass are exciting. Wild and feminine. Chthonic. 

With White Magick you mainly utilize the Tree of Life. In Black Magick you utilize the Tree of Death. It is not mentioned very often in Black Magick texts, the Astral and Spiritual Atlas of the practitioner of the Dark Arts. Steve Savedow does not endorse Black Magick but very readily contributed to the information available on the subjects of the Goetic and Qliphotic. His book is expensive and I only post a few examples of what it has to offer. It is one of my favorite texts in my library. 
Notice the Three Veils like the Tree of Life. There are three worlds in Hindu cosmology. The Seven Places are similar to the Hindu concept of Patala of which there are also seven. 
Notice there are 22 paths. These can be attributed to the Qliphothic Spirits of Liber 231 by Crowley. These entities are assigned a path. I am currently working with these diagrams and looking forward to contributing to the exploration of these realms. To do that I employ two devices: The H.R. Giger 22 Card Tarot and a Thelemic Scrying Kit from Jason Augustus Newcomb. (Whom I highly recommend for affordable quality magickal tools).

The Thelemic scrying set contains the sigils for Liber 231. All 44 of them. You will need to identify the 22 mercurial spirits and set them aside for practice. practice laying out the cards just like the Tree of Death Diagram and begin to scry. This will help you visualize the energies contained within the 22 Major Arcana or the Qliphotic Sigils. It also establishes the Tree of Death in your mind's eye. Liber 231 is the Prison of the Shells. These entities are primal and intense like those traits exhibited with the Goetia. I will add some notes regarding 231 really quick. 

The following appeared in The Magical Link (volume 8, number 3 - 1994):

In his manuscript instructions to JFC Fuller (who redrew them [the sigils] for publication) AC notes: "General Design: Maybe a wheel with 22 compartments on the rim. The wheel has 8 spokes. At the 4 corners are the 4 Kerubim [sketch with Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Leo clockwise from top left]. But the Pillar Scheme is equally good... These sigils are dangerously automatic, and should not be exposed or left lying about..." Crowley adds "This is perhaps because these are the Atus which are beheld in Ammenta — they are therefore the governors & inspectors of the disordered fabrications."


This was found on Lashtal. 
"The Arcane Book
of the Atu's of Tahuti (Thoth) Seen As
Osiris in the Underworld
Under the Number of 231
The Book of Traps (Barriers) of Speech (Expression)
Qliphoth as One's Own Djinn
Added Sigils And Their Names"
Some information regarding a translation of the title of Liber 231.

 Essentially, you could utilize the remaining unamed sigils to your own "Shells" or thought forms. Like the Librarian in Snow Crash, you have a powerful taskmaster at your disposal. These methods were prototypes for what chaos magickians intended to do with thought forms and egregores. Though the chaos magickians were also influenced by Spare, who revolutionized sigil casting on his own terms. These beings can be assigned elements of the Nephesh. Adding to its inertia to escape the limited lifetime of a human entity. A Man gives his Nephesh to his wife. This can also happen with these entities but is largely undiscussed. Usually due to a prejudice toward vampiric relationships. 

Symbiosis and vampirism are related situations, and it can happen to those prone to the dark path. It is best to study natural phenomena that shows symbiotic relationships to find a disposition towards your own possession. For instance, the comic character Wolverine had a adamantium metal coating over his skeleton. This foreign device further instigates his abilities to repair himself to the point of regenerating limbs that might have been severed. The harmful substance that alchemists would utilize to induce a strong phenomenon within the macrocosm. Blood and Ov can be used with these entities but it has a strong effect that creates a living bond. 

"The Nephesh is a living entity, like the body, and it needs sustenance to survive. The Nephesh usually starves and returns to the Earth after 6 weeks. " -Rufus Opus, from the Goetic Grimoire. 42 days. Dominoes. More on that later.  "In rare cases, the Nephesh can become a psychic vampire, learning to draw life from the living by stimulating strong emotions of fear, passion, or despair." These are useful for employing a charge or connection. One is reminded of the Three poisons: attachment/craving/desire, delusion/ignorance/misconception, and aversion/fear/hate

The Boneyard. Dominoes are a solution to a clandestine divination problem. Not unlike cartomancy. Personally I am attracted to dominoes for some strange reason. I generally do not find myself drawn to math directly. It is often an obscure angle of interest that I have to use. In this case, with dominoes, I am into incorporating my divination with Yoruba traditions. I just got a book by polyphanes ( I should note He condemns the Yoruba one). "It is considered a long-standing rule that one should not consult the dominoes more than once a month. Although a calendar month is a safe rule to use, this may also be interpreted as once every lunar month, since a sidereal lunar month (reckoning the position and return of the Moon to the background of fixed stars) is approximately 28 days, one day per bone in a full set of double-six dominoes"

More highlights for the Werewolf. 



No comments:

Post a Comment