Thursday, December 1, 2022

Saturnian leg, Old Age is a MF

 Today the number is 18. There are 18 divisions of the fighting arts according to the samurai. "

  1. archery (kyudo/kyujutsu)
  2. barbed staff skills (mojiri)
  3. chained sickle throwing (kusarigamajutsu)
  4. dagger throwing (shurikenjutsu)
  5. fencing/swordsmanship (kendo/kenjutsu)
  6. firearms skills (teppo)
  7. horsemanship (bajutsu)
  8. needle spitting (fukumibarijutsu)
  9. polearm skills (naginata jutsu)
  10. rope skills (torite)
  11. short sword skills (tanto)
  12. spying (ninjutsu)
  13. staff skills (bojutsu)
  14. spearmanship (sojutsu)
  15. swimming (suieiijutsu)
  16. sword drawing (iaijutsu)
  17. truncheon skills (jitte)
  18. yawara (judo/jujutsu)"
Each of these is given a home in the Enochian Calls. Each Operant should utilize a dictionary and compose their own Calls. These are intended to be dictated to the Demons presiding. Despite the departure from the celestial they still speak the angelic language. Each prayer is carefully constructed in the Barbarous language."Barbarous Names used in evocation serve the purpose of exalting the mind from the vulgar world through a release from rational, discursive thought. They are a mechanism for provoking ecstatic consciousness.

Of the 18 catagories the 7th intrigues me. Shooting from an ironhorse. 

I got Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart. Finished Bukowski's Post Office. Also finished The Religion by Conde. 




90 year old Grandpa is hanging with me during the day. It has been interesting so far. He used to hunt with a 30-30 with a scope. He did a lot of hunting in various places. Bear, deer, and even mountain lion. We have one of his trophies on our wall in the house. 

Thaumiel, or the Twin Gods, is a secret buried in the formation of our solar system. Initially, it has been said that it was binary. I am still looking into this. Currently, the Goetia is the only  Knight, Furcas. Astronomy is one of the things he teaches. Which has led me down a wormhole of information. Saturn occupying a significant amount of it. Then during this Saturnian research the thought came acrosss (I have been reading The Religion) which Orisha is Saturn? So I looked it up:
"Saturn manifests through Omulu, the Lord of Death and Disease. He is invoked when someone is sick in order to get a cure. He is also known as Babalu Aye (Babaluaye). He relates to disease and specifically epidemics. He was originally concerned with smallpox, but is presently being invoked to deal with influenza, leprosy and HIV/AIDS. He punishes with illness and rewards with health. He is called the “Wrath of the supreme god” as it’s his job to punish transgressions. Like Saturn, his leg is lame and he undergoes a time of exile from society for breaking social contracts. He shows the space of falling to a low point and then rising back up."
Omulu and Saturn had a lame leg, the same side as mine. It dawned on me. I have what I call Saturn Syndrome. With my recent reading of Fire and Ice by Flowers, Saturn had become a fixture of interest. Even my magickal name is in line with Saturn. I will continue following this trail. It seems to be the path with a heart. I will have to go back far in my journals to seek the source of my exposure. Though acquiring The Cult of The Black Cube was definitely a catalyst. As well as Liber 420 and alchemy. The Black Sun. 
I haven't been struck by something like this since I discovered the Nature of my Holy Guardian Angel. 
I am researching life insurance. It is important to me. Also, air has been heavy with the Elderly and my attitude towards life and death has been shifting. There seems to be an obsession with extending life that is well explained by Leary but I feel like the possibility of late stage degeneration is almost assured. I don't know how I feel about evolving into a confused useless form of burden. Not to say that is what we become, but the reality that faces my current society says, yes it is. 
The evidence pointing to the fading of the Ruach is apparent in many people I have known to live into old age. Some turn their lives into schedules and ritual. A monastic vow destined for those who want to sit at the dead pecker bench. This fear of death pushes so many lemmings off the deep end of dementia. 
Bukowski lived to 73. I could do that. Leary at 75. Thats pushing it. 

Full body Cryo. Alcor seems the most probable gamble. Sleeping like Cthulu. I wish I could explain it better but I feel the Egyptians and Transhumanists put it better. 
Just the head? Then reassembled like Frankenstein's monster?
Leary did just the head. 
I just set up a consultation. To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment