Sunday, December 4, 2022

Three Viruses, Three Domains


 Berimbau. A Brazillian instrument. I need a ritual drum and this instrument speaks to me. I first heard it growing up listening to my Mother's music. Then as a teenager I found it in a band called Sepultura from Brazil. Ritual drumming is something important for facilitating trance. It imbues my work with power from my lineage. The coin that is suspended while playing is one that my Father gave me. It has my Nordic ancestry tied to it. I have been thinking about bloodlines. 

I have never played this instrument but that has never stopped me before. Just like my introduction to sitar, some basic parameters and you are off like John Lennon: "I'm an artist, and if you give me a tuba, I'll bring you something out of it." I have been following my ancestry back for some necromantic work. I have been following the guidance of a book. So far, on my Mother's side, I have tracked down the names going back several generations. Details of their lives are unknown but nessecary information. My Father has been tracing down genealogical records and I will have to corner him on information. 

I bought a book by Rupert Sheldrake that is so dense that I have yet to tackle it. It gets into memory and genetics. I have been interested in alternate scientific theories recently. I ordered a book on H.A.R.R.P. that I am looking forward to. The idea that some Type I civilization technology was harnessed and not freely acknowledged is something intriguing to me. The terrestrial is Chthonic. 

Genetic engineers let life loose than allow it to return to the source for explanation. Only the explanation is "Because I wanted to." Like monkeys bound to a tree, we are bound to the Earth. The Ruins. An outpost of Hell. The Transhuman will ascend to the galaxy.  Slaves were meant to mine for Gold. The needs of conquest. Panspermia. It will carry through dark biology. Planaria. 




Virus. The Word Virus as Burroughs calls it. "‘It is worth noting that if a virus were to attain a state of wholly benign equilibrium with its host cell it is unlikely that its presence would be readily detected OR THAT IT WOULD NECESSARILY BE RECOGNIZED AS A VIRUS. I suggest that the word is just such a virus. "
Astrobiology and the Shadow biosphere are fascinating. So is this:

 "Patrick Forterre has been working on a novel hypothesis, called "three viruses, three domains":[89] that viruses were instrumental in the transition from RNA to DNA and the evolution of BacteriaArchaea, and Eukaryota. He believes the last universal common ancestor[89] was RNA-based and evolved RNA viruses. Some of the viruses evolved into DNA viruses to protect their genes from attack. Through the process of viral infection into hosts the three domains of life evolved"
[T]he parasite is an alien who has not simply the ability to invade a domestic enclosure, consume the food of the family, and kill the host, but the strange capacity, in doing all that, to turn the host into multitudinous proliferating replications of itself. [...] The genetic pattern of the virus is so coded that it can enter a host cell and violently reprogram all the genetic material in that cell, turning the cell into a little factory for manufacturing copies of itself, so destroying it.
23 skiddoo. " virus B -23 
"O = ♑, “The Devil of the Sabbath”. U = 8, the Hierophant or Redeemer. T = Strength, the Lion."

No comments:

Post a Comment