Sunday, August 20, 2023

Dead Currents

 The Aeon of Horus and the Kali Yuga run concurrent for me. I just finished reading The Secret History of The World by Mark Booth. It was a fun read but I found a few things I disagreed with. One was the theory that extraterrestrials are encompassed in the secret teachings of secret societies. Mark Booth claims that this is not the case. He doesn't digress into psychology about it either, which I liked.

Mind before matter was one central teaching theme that remained constant throughout the book. The idea that the mind precedes matter and that matter is condensed thought is intriguing. There are scientific experiments further solidifying this stance. He doesn't spare the cult of science either. He cites numerous examples of people in history, that changed the course of things, had been influenced by the occult. 

Altered states of consciousness are also addressed in terms of initiations. 

 The mineral, the vegetable, and the animal were touched upon. The vegetable body is the vehicle of the astral. Strangely, I feel less shock decapitating a chicken, than I do cutting a vegetable. That being said I feel a connection to an astral dimension. The chakras are a part of that as well as kundalini. 

My book on Astral Projection arrived and I am starting on my birthday. I have been working on a dream book in the mean time. So far I have made some progress recalling and coming to lucidity. I ordered  books on Remote Viewing and Gurdjieff. Ouspensky is boring and tedious. I had to look for another source. I also got Pole Shift by White so I could better understand what Jaz Coleman believes to be a coming catastrophe. 

I have awakened kundalini and the result was a blockage and buldging disc. I have a physical therapist I am working with and I believe the recording process will help relieve the situation. My album I am recording has 22 tracks. I half way there, halfway up the spine. Exactly where my pain is. 

-Rumi. This is a testing ground for further incarnation up the spectrum. Music and poetry will get you there.  "One day while in a public bath Rumi looked at himself with pity and said, ' I have never felt embarrassed by anyone before except that now that I see how much my body has become thin. I understand its language and what it is telling me about its situation, what it was hiding and expressing with these complaints ' You are giving me no rest, not even a whole day or a whole night so that I can gather my strength and help you bear the burden.' What could I say? MY peace of mind rests on the fatigue I impose on my body. Should I get one moment of peace, my soul would not."

I have become thin from fasting. My legs are fatigued. I need to restore health and heal. 

Dead Currents run through these veins. 

Holding keys to secrets well hidden. 

To have the courage to open the door and peer through into illumination, is to seek higher faculties. 

Om Nama Shivaya.

The days when I was an Aghori. 

The days when I was a Sufi. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment