Saturday, August 5, 2023

Psychic Test 203

 A few years back I made the trip to Portugal to visit and see family. One afternoon with my Aunt Augusta and my Mother, we went to a monastery. The line going in was long and I had no idea what the place was about, I was along for the ride as they say. 

When we got in, we went through a few sections then went into the giftstore. Suddenly, I was reminded by thought of how Sir Richard Francis Burton was interested in the life of a Portuguese poet. I was perplexed because I couldn't remember the name of the Portuguese author, so I asked my Mother and Aunt if they knew of whom I could be talking about. My Aunt and Mother agreed it was probably Camões. I then  asked if I might find a translation of his writings and my Aunt glances on a shelf and sees one. 

I tell her thank you and I purchased the copy I have in my library today. We left the gift shop and descended a flight of stairs where stood before me, the tomb of Camões. I thought the instance so strange that I had my Mother take a photograph with me in front of the tomb. I have a psychic connection to Burton and Camões. I had been completely unaware that this monastery had any connection to the poet Camões. I had not read or even asked about the place nor were there any photos or descriptions around the building. 

Would this be synchronicity or coincidence? A message from the Earth Coincidence Control Office or E.C.C.O. as Lilly called it? Today is Saturn's day, where I embrace the tin foil hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment