Friday, September 29, 2023

Laugher has no opposite.

  


""Consider laughter: it is the highest emotion, for it can contain any of the others from ecstacy to grief. It has no opposite. Crying is merely an undeveloped form of it which cleanses the eyes and summons assistance to infants. Laughter is the only tenable attitude in a universe which is a joke played upon itself." - Peter Carroll, Liber Null
"

Laughter yoga. 

Dream journal picking up. 

 Terminal Man by Crichton. Wandering the Waste. 

My Brother Emerson (center) competing in the US Army Best Squad competition this year.

  I am taking a refresher course in hypnosis at the Past Life Awakening Institute. Mark Beale's course in S.R.T. was so good that I found myself looking into more courses offered by him. I am also taking an introduction course in the Freedom Model of recovery for consulting clients in the future with addiction issues. 12 step programs are cults and I found myself in the midst of one of them for several years. Eventually I left to pursue my own path and felt a lot better than when I was in the groups. 

Cults. Freedom of Mind by Steve Hassan is a good primer. He has an online course also. Got my TOPY Grey Book back. Speaking of cults. 

I read The John Lear Chronicles Volume One. It was a good Saturn's-day read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment