Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Possession

Samgina. Mistake:

"you can't think your way into better acting, you have to act your way into better thinking." 

American Board of Hypnotherapy number: "H15107"

Arkham Asylum. 

Taking a course on Spirit Release Therapy. This is imparting training on how to effectively deal with entities. So far it explains things in depth and feels satisfying. 

I decided on using Bill Finch's pendulum chart for work. His book stands as an excellent primer on the practice of pendulum work and possession. 

I utilize the Stanislavski Method for my current Liber Astarte project.  I got a copy of The Complete Stanislavsky Toolkit to help me with the process. 

Reichian Therapy and Orgonomy still interests me. Reichian Therapy for Home Use By Dr. Jack Willis gives details on therapy techniques that I will use. Dr. Hyatt approves. Israel Regardie wrote an interesting book on the subject as well.

The Remote Viewing project remains at a stand still. I need to get a player for the audio file and other files I intend on using. 

Satan-Fire-The King

Lucifer-Air-The Warrior

Leviathan-Water-The Magickian

Belial-Earth-The Lover

Names taken from The Book of Abramelin The Mage. 

This book helped me plan some effective time management. It contains some useful exercises and great points on attaining a level of efficiency for professional or personal use. I first discovered the four hour concept from the Wobblies and found it an interesting proposition. 

 
Morphic fields draw me to Palo Mayombe and the Runes. So far I found this book and the UTHARK theory of Sigurd Agrell. 




No comments:

Post a Comment