Friday, August 24, 2012

revolving evolver

Designing some new sonic material to collaborate with. Perhaps it will develop independently, we shall see... The APC makes building rhythms more interactive which I enjoy. It takes a while to write beats that have an organic feel without this machine. This really streamlines the process.

 Microzyk might be coming together for an EP. We have yet to develop a concept or direction. As for the Rhizome Connectome project, I am really finding more ways to put together material but as of yet I have been holding back. Simple orchestrations are always attractive but do not come together as easy as expected.

At least that is the case when I am arranging. These things develop with patience. Familiarity with what the equipment can do also enhances the ability to articulate the soundscape.

At this point I am beyond the novice and venturing forward ...though the work has only begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment