Friday, December 4, 2015

lipless kissing teeth

I just found out that Sheldon Wolin headed west back in October.  Scott Weiland just broke on through.



I still have not read any of Wolin's books, but enjoy what information I have lifted from interviews and articles. Democracy Inc, among many titles to read in the near future. 

Austrian Economics interests me. Recently, I discussed with a friend how my personal affinities and philosophies differ from what I might suggest as a worthwhile proposition for the current era. For instance: I love the socio-anarcho principles of Benjamin Tucker, printed on industrial parchment or delivered on corporate fiber optic lines. 


Cryptocurrency for Cryptoterrestrials? 
rhys is a crunchy old sock that has been in the back of an old obese man named philip's pants and who has been staring at you for the past twenty minutes of the bus ride. (<---a by="" clandestine="" for="" left="" message="" my="" p="" pleasure="" reading="" rhys="" son="" your="">
  • create a quit claim deed
  • all accounts POD (payable on death)
  • Life insurance policy and Death Annuity
  • crypt
  • treasure



Rhys has shown some interest in photography. I am getting him a lomographic  movie camera for Rhysmas.http://microsites.lomography.com/lomokino/


Just read: 


No comments:

Post a Comment