Wednesday, December 9, 2015

post nubian

awwww I want friend, Nubian Dwarf.

awww, kunekune


Went tonight and watched Krampus at the theater with Jay and Rhys. Good time. Night before last I had a wonderful conversation with my son regarding the shells and Holy Guardian Angels. A moment that really will stay with me. I had to thank the higher for that opportunity.

A few years back, Rhys and I celebrated Krampus by making costumes and prowling around my moms place. We had to explain the mythos and his mother was not pleased. :)

A friend said that there is a tibetan practice involving meditating on the nature of your ideal partnership or relationship. The thought of being with a partner involved with Thelema didn't cross my mind. It centers at the core of what I live for and I didn't make that connection until much later. The consideration requires little in terms of reasoning. In truth, it revolves more around the illogical joys of the Thelemic practice.

peace unto you God.


No comments:

Post a Comment