Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Epilogue

"Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm..." Liber Resh
The place on land "proventially set apart for dance-houses, doxies and tapsters..." -Melville


The Land of Khem where the City of pyramids dwell. The brackish mire of Fiddler's green where the five rivers converge. The great mouth shored with corpses poised as teeth, where the Aghori feed. The beaches of Nastrond.

The Seventh soul: Remains

The ferryman brings me to the pools of reflection. The five rivers spill into a spiraling mirror the bloods of hatred, sulphers of pain, the cloudy sediments of forgetful dreaming, the burning caustic alcohol of passion, the wailing salty tears of the sirens, circling in seven. Then bestowing the seven virtues.

The Sixth soul: Mirrors and Memory

The vision above. The field hospital at the edges of the delta. Western bank. Staring through a thatched roof. Sunlight pouring in. A hawk and a carrion turn above me.

Harris Hawk


Carrion Crow

23. and it came to pass that there arose a mist of darkness, yea, even an exceedingly great mist of darkness, insomuch that they who had commenced in the path did lose their way, that they wandered off and were lost. (1 Nephi 8:23)

23. I am alone: there is no God where I am. (The Book of the Law)

The Fifth soul: My Shadow

In the door stood my shadow. Motioning me to rise and follow. In the moonlight through the tall grass and reeds. A reed flute plays and the sounds the cries of the Canidae. The tapetum lucidum beads weave between silhouettes and fog.

The Fourth Soul: Maat

 The slenderman takes me to the white door of twilight and the black monolith of the unknown. Here my heart is weighed by the feathers of the raptor and carrion. Winne Ah Pook holds the scale.  He stands between the crossroads at the gate and motions me to come through the middle path, between severity and mercy. A gang of teckles join along side me: Toosweet and Dutchess, Brianna and Brandie Dawn, Biscuit and Raggamuffin...I smile and move forward.

The Third Soul: My Holy Guardian Angel

Its headed undulating forms. Canidae, foxes, Jackles...The Ganeshian nose of a tapir. a reed flute in one hand, a red and black necklace, a bag of toys. Multiple arms. The tusks of a pig. It holds a chalice of warm poppy milk. Upon its chest an hourglass shape. Eyes of a black widow. A kind face filled with humor.

The androgynous features of strength and love form its chest.

Behind it's towering body glows bright.

Hecate

The Second Soul: Shakti and the DNA








The first Soul: E.S. Fox, Mikhale, Dad, Son, Brother, Lover, AnuExu, ...Bindu. The Ghost Note.

This is my book. This is my film. Don't mean to spoil it for you, but in the end He dies. Then goes on to the Western lands.... Universe B?

Universal Wave Function by Martin Silvertant






No comments:

Post a Comment