Monday, August 22, 2022

Practice and the I Ching



The Pyramid of Power By Steffi Grant

This is in Hecate's Fountain by her husband Kenneth Grant. I just picked it up off the shelf. It is the next in the Typhonian Trilogy for me. Hecate has been influencing our house and Snake Village. One item I would change on the Pyramid is Gnosticism. It might be instead, Abrahamic Faiths. 

 
A Beastly Book of Changes
My Brother and his wife tried out the cartomancy set that I gave him. They enjoyed themselves. I am interested in the mutational alchemy tarot by the Abrahadabra Institute. It is a pleasure to see that they are still making them available. My Visual I Ching by Oliver Perrottet still fascinates me. 

I am reading The Man in the High Castle by PKD and he cites the hexagrams. It made me ponder did PKD draw those hexagrams and incorporate them into the book or did he select from all 64 hexagrams a set that would suite the story? My son says its probably the former and I am in agreement. 






No comments:

Post a Comment