Monday, March 11, 2024

End of Week 3


Why so serious?

According to Camus there is Suicide, leap of faith, or recognition. 

"Lastly, a person can choose to embrace the absurd condition. According to Camus, one's freedom—and the opportunity to give life meaning—lies in the recognition of absurdity. If the absurd experience is truly the realization that the universe is fundamentally devoid of absolutes, then we as individuals are truly free."

continued..." The freedom of man is thus established in one's natural ability and opportunity to create their own meaning and purpose; to decide (or think) for oneself. The individual becomes the most precious unit of existence, representing a set of unique ideals that can be characterized as an entire universe in its own right. In acknowledging the absurdity of seeking any inherent meaning, but continuing this search regardless, one can be happy, gradually developing meaning from the search alone."

Fear Mor Liath=Fear More Laugh

It is a meaningless game. While the Gods Play. Tragedy or Comedy? The Hero's Journey imparts Order to Chaos. 

"Nothing is True, Everything is permitted." -I saw this quote on the cd cover of terrifyer by pig destroyer and had a synchronicity moment.  

Week Three Circuits 2 and 6 was challenging. The Goetic Spirit was Illusion. My Status went extremely small. It was intense. I had to use the C-1 Self Commitment Statement:

"No matter how afraid, embarrassed, or threatened you feel, I will not abandon you. I will protect you. I have your back. I am here for you" 

(I have noticed now that each week of 8CB work builds on itself)

After waking up miserable during the week, I realized I had been irritable in the morning my whole life. I have been practicing laughter yoga in the morning as soon as I get up. It is working wonders. Infact, at a particular vulnerable point in the week, I decided to take a shower since it makes me feel better. I laugh in the shower as a practice to and upon leaving, I noticed how my mood had shifted. I also started ultradian solar charging in the mornings sometimes. Thanks to K. 

I also did a sigil according to methods suggested in Psychonaut and Thee TOPY Grey Book. Low magick indeed. I used the low point in mood to channel some magick. Results in under 24 hours.

Goetic Spirit : Motion. Friday I started Circuit 6 work and chose to start the Design your own Neuro-Tarot deck. The activity took three solid days of enjoyment. 10 Neuro-Tarot and 8 Biological Tidal Cards. 18 total. 


The MDR 8CB-Card Deck





















No comments:

Post a Comment