Saturday, March 2, 2024

Hypersigil and limit-experience

 -Klintron Finley suggests the following experiment: "After becoming familiar with the traditional sigil method, see if you can create your own hypersigil. The hypersigil can take the form of a poem, a story, a song, a dance, or any other extended artistic activity you wish to try. This is a newly developed technology so the parameters remain to be explored. It is important to become utterly absorbed in the hypersigil as it unfolds; this requires a high degree of absorption and concentration (which can lead to obsession but so what? You can always banish at the end) like most works of art. The hypersigil is a dynamic miniature model of the magician's universe, a hologram, microcosm, or 'voodoo doll' which can be manipulated in real time to produce changes in the macrocosmic environment of 'real' life".-

"In continental philosophylimit-experience (Frenchexpérience limite) is a quality of experience that approaches the limits of possible experience. This can be in terms of its intensity, and it being seemingly impossible or paradoxical. "

No form and butoh=

"No-Form represents the crux of this paratheatrical work and serves three functions: 1) to relax intellectual directives and preconceptons 2) to cultivate enough internal receptivity to sense and engage vital currents, impulses, and autonomous forces in the Body  - the internal landscape - as movement resources and 3) to discharge and release these energies after their engagement by disidentification, ie., letting them go. This No-Form state is entered before and after each engagement of forces, impulses, and emotions of every movement and ritual exploration of the internal landscape. The first function cultivates a state of profound internal receptivity. The second function of engagement with energies induces a physically active trance state. The third function acts as a trance-breaking device by returning to No-Form to dissolve attachment to previously engaged energies."

" To Frances Barbe, “Butoh often works in the area of the absurd, or the grotesque, and might seek the double-edged image: the beautiful within the ugly, the old within the young, dark within the light. Extremity is a feature […]. Extreme slow motionfrenetic movement, extreme emotional expressionism, animal states, strange hybrid characters or material qualities that ‘reform’ the body.”"

also:

"Rhizome Lee, as Artaud has before, contrasts this idea by discarding the notion of human altogether.11* Lee’s interpretation of Hijikata’s relation to human is as follows:7

1. Abandon all human conditions in order to transform into a Shisha (dead) as the Suijakutai (weakened body or collapsed body) which resonates with the spirits of the dead, the insane, the handicapped, and/or collapsed bodies.

2. Enter dimensions outside of the human world in order to become various otherworldly beings.

3. Look at the living world as a dead from another world."-(https://butohmanual.com/defyning/)


"𒐞𒐕  𒐚"=666

W.J. Finch's Pendulum Chart


Week two day six. Saturn's Day is C-6. Psychic Circuit. I spent some time today gluing the pendulum base together. Last Saturday I used a guided meditation for remote viewing but only got half way through. The breathing technique used got intense and I stopped. Good experiment. 


Sunday is good for past lives(Michael Talbot's book) and Enochian work. I use Westcott's tablets and Lavey's Enochian Calls. Sometimes it seems like the Atheistic led to harmonizing within the Theistic under one skull or banner. I am doing the Laughter Yoga 40 day challenge. So far so good. I ran out of internet data so I have been doing thirty minutes alone each night.
This Thelemic Holy Season (22 days) is coming up and I plan on using Liber 231 qliphoth to work with. I found a grimoire on Satanic Qlipoth workings that I ordered to read before the rituals commence. Also, I have found a White Tara 5 elements healing meditation that I enjoy. I have been using it after my Chod guided meditations. White Tara is the starlight manifestation analog of Nuit for me. 

Throat singing is going well. I have three of five styles covered in the course down. The diaphragm breathing in the singing and belly laughter I have been doing is really beneficial to my health. Last time I checked I was on track 15 of 22 in the 22 note scale music I have been doing. It is on pause at the moment. I think I am wanting to finish it off with vocalizations. My poetry book is coming along also. Maybe I will use some of the writing material for the audio project.  Relaxation response 20 min meditation is also going well. I find that my work week rituals follow some of the suggestions from liber null and psychonaut. 

Reading: Magia Sexualis
Quantum Psychology

The Pentacle.1 of ten. Neophyte.



"

“Modern man has lost the option of silence. Try halting your sub-vocal speech. Try to achieve even ten seconds of inner silence. You will encounter a resisting organism that forces you to talk. That organism is the word. In the beginning was the word. In the beginning of what exactly?”

― William S. Burroughs, The Ticket That Exploded"


No comments:

Post a Comment