Sunday, March 24, 2024

Patient "X" and Week Five c4-c8

 

Something interesting I picked up on: Each week I begin activities of the following week early. As if anticipating what comes next. For instance at the end of a C6 weekend I started C7 designs. At the end of C7 work I started C8 designs. (zine)
also, C4 task #1 ritual: Make a new friend: A. M.

C4 Task #1:
1. Creativity.
2. Intelligence
3. Optimism
4. Sense of humor (Laughter Yogi lol)



This song started off my week of work in the 8CB. Spartan boys lied, cheated, and stole and got rewarded for it. Beaten if caught. Boyhood psychology.  Don't write a check your spirit can't cash.  
Detached manipulator/Psychopath

Hypersigil notes:
Autodidact
Absurd objectivist laughter yogi?

Writing assignment #1
C4 Attraction criteria checklist:
1. Intelligence
2. Self Expression
3. Courage
4. Able to achieve orgasm with or without a partner
5. Nurturing



Writing assignment #2:
C8 out of body experiences:
Around sixteen years of age, I experienced an out of body situation. After being in my room alone listening to music, I suddenly found myself in another area. My body was on its back laying on some sort of table or surface. A bright light poured over me from above. To my left and right sides, two beings stood looking down at me. All appeared mono-scale. The faces of the beings seemed masked, obscuring any facial features but large dark eye areas. I tried to move but only my head could tilt. Down at my toes I could see hundreds of black and yellow banana spiders crawling from feet upward. I felt fear and panic but this only resulted in me regaining consciousness in my current body here on Earth. I woke up in a hospital bed with my mother sitting next to me and my father just coming into the curtained room. As for what they reported happened to me, I leave that in the charts of Patient "X". 

Conclusion shared: "The Black Rite This rite consists of the forceful entry of a spirit into the body of an already inhabited being. It is both dangerous and unreliable and used only in certain peculiar and desperate situations. It will sometimes result in there being a double life force in one body, if the invading spirit fails to displace the occupant. In this case the victim will seem to have gone mad. In any case the memory of the taken-over being remains, and the invading-being will have to work through this. Of this rite I have been advised to say no more. . . ."

Living Without a Self Image

 It went ok until I tried telling a story about Grandpa and using a wrench to loosen a hose outside. The exterminator, Michael, told me "wrong way". I turned the other direction like he commented loosening the hose. Water started pouring out the top of the hose onto my footwear. It looked good to appear without an image after reading that section in the book. 

Noise Unit "Æ"
almost complete. This morning: Raymond Watts and PIG----}Schwein---}Beefcake koba---}organzola. This afternoon: The thought that every musician should own a noise unit. The I thought, maybe Noise Unit a band I heard about. = Rhys and Bill from FLA. Last album featuring Raymond Watts. Noise Unit. 




The Dirty signal for my baritone lacks a single pedal for album completion. A Zvex Machine. 




Mechnical Guilt vs. Spontaneous Guilt. 
LDRSHIP External vs. LDRSHIP Internal


1.)Create a community project: The Black Lodge 237 IMM ICS

2.)Befriend highly social types: 

3.) Explore Social or "folk" art:

Tagging, monikers, graffiti, geocaching, letterboxing, urban exploration or U.E., photography, video art, and other social art attracts my interest. Folk Music: Master Musicians of Jajouka and Alash Ensemble Tuvan Throat Singing.

4.) Research topographical origins of culture: Jailhouse rock/ 52 blocks. Berimbau capoeira. Afrikan diaspora. Slave martial arts.

5.)Initiate an Artists' Organization: The OMM Cult. One Man Metal.

6.) Confess your depth by becoming deep enough to be shallow: Play games like a child. Watch Gameshows.

7.) Go to more parties



Woke up thinking of being in a light place. White Void. Bill Rieflin synchronicity. An order contacted me today. Socio-Circuit. 4 and card 8= white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment