Saturday, July 30, 2022

22 forms

 Inside this book are instructions for 22 forms or postures. I have made a previous post on Butoh. With these forms you can channel emptiness, while simultaneously focusing on parameters for execution. 

This is a physical gesture that works even when the names of the forms have been altered to that of the Thelemic qliphoth. These entities correspond to the Trumps of the Tarot. There is a Class A Thelemic Holy book on the subject. Liber 231. The gestures can be performed to configure an appropriate expression of physical intelligence that the entities can identify with. After the appropriate fundamental rituals are performed. 

Thought forms are a Tibetan expertise but the Class A text leads to its use. These are patterns of orientation I am applying for ritual purposes. The music corresponding to this series of gestures can be aligned with 22 E.D.O. tuning, allowing a note for each of the separate intelligences. Note systems were developed by the Golden Dawn, Aleister Crowley (a cryptic note of corresponding information from someone else), and Kenneth Grant. Grant was the only one to hint at microtonal music by including a 31 note structure created by a composer named Choates. 

22 E.D.O. suits my needs for the time being. The twenty two postures can be reflected by utilizing my Geiger tarot deck. Shuffling through would determine the shell being worked with, the microtonal key, and a physical mudra. I got the mudra idea from applying a deck of seventy two hand mudra cards with the Goetia. It has worked very well. Seventy two is a bit more to memorize than twenty two. With the knife angles it is a base of ten, reflecting the Tree of Life.

There are twenty two Thelemic Holy days to observe a card in scrying. March 20th through April 10th. I still need to acquire a ASM Hydrasynth for musical data. Maybe next year. Goetic workings are going nicely and I have method or style of working that has yielded results. My favorite Goetic paraphernalia are probably the Goetic deck created by Priscilla Schwei. It like the Giger deck is rare now. 


 

My magickal Crown was decimated and eaten by the Goetia in my brass bowl. I had set the object inside and it deteriorated. A fungus grew up around it and it was left to reclamation on the workbench. Ms. Schwei guided me to finding the corresponding demon for the time of my birth. A very useful bit of information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment