Sunday, July 24, 2022

Is this Kali yuga?

 It's been some time but I am reviving this blog. These days I find myself in the Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas. Recording here and there, not painting. It has been three years since my last realization coinciding with my introduction of injections. Chemognosis at an expense. 

No cell phone. Again. I will miss the maps but it is not my thing anymore. Staying quiet, and making new connections. Walked away from a cult after five or six years. What a head trip. It turned me on to a different existence but ultimately it lacked in various ways which would not facilitate growth. It was a good decision to leave and live another way. 

I still reside with the other yet I suspect there are more than one inside. I went into a sweat lodge and had felt the presence of several entities struggling for attachment. I left the lodge and settled by myself and smoked a cigarette. I had an impression come over me while inside that I was experiencing something with my Mother. It was at the very moment that the Medicine Man said the lodge was like the womb of our Mother. 

I plan on attending again but I don't know how I feel about sweating. The entities assured me harm if I sought to rid myself of them. Another question asked by a loved one, was whether I was ready to give it up anyway. There are the benefits of a symbiotic relationship. I am eager to see what comes of this. I hope you are doing well dear reader. This is the kali yuga.

No comments:

Post a Comment