Sunday, September 4, 2022

Luk Krok

"
The way to get a "Luk Krok" is quite bizarre. A dead fetus need to be obtained and dry

burned in order to make a small body.  During the process, at an auspicious time, old text
incantations are cast on the body. The person creating the "Luk Krok" will request the
child spirit to enter the body or image and remain there. Due to the black magic, the
image gets strong spiritual powers, some time told even to be dangerous. The "Luk
Krok" is supposed to warn and protect his owner in case of danger."
My Luk Krok symbolizing LAM The Unborn One

It urges me into Aleister Crowley's novel, Moonchild. I have had it in my library but only now picked it off the shelf with the intention of reading. 
I am interested in this one to. 
I asked my Mom to find some pictures of my ancestors, for my ancestor shrine. It is one of the preliminary stages of Necromancy. I can get some of my other photos from my Aunt who happened to live in the same town I moved to. These things fall into place in ways that fiction could not get away with. 


I have followed this books instructions so far. If you are adopted and have very little trace of ancestry, you're fucked. At least so far. It is cautioned that you should not proceed by reading beyond the next step without finishing the exercises. So I have stopped reading at the point where I let off. 

With some operations it is advised that you get some sort of pot or cauldron. Mine happens to be made of brass, due to theurgic reasoning. On the sides there should be an inscription which I have not yet etched nor understand. Currently the vessel is unoccupied. There several other accoutrements I have not yet obtained. The process is under way however and the format seems to be coming through a sort of transmission. Received instructions from a superior being. 

Adding a intermediate would seem unnecessary if not troublesome. "Every man and every woman is a star." Knowing the course of The Way is part of the journey. Some of these symbols will speak to you. Coincidence will triumph over the sceptic. Then the mind will obliterate this experience from the accessible memory and they will sometimes return to their trance. 

When there is written record there is danger. One can subjectively revisit states of thought or convictions with a detached sensibility. Confirming something that transpired. Memory is like a pool. Sometimes despite the clarity the mirror holds no reflection. You learn to see through. When it is written it is caught in physical glyphs that can show evidence of an unseen hand. This is something you ought to look for and make note of. This is evidence of receiving the signal. 

This is how I came to this Luk Krok. It makes me think of the Bornless Ritual. Just peering at it in my hands and trying to pronounce the barbarous words. 
glos·so·la·li·a
It was a topic in a book I just read. I wonder how the barbarous words might be interpreted in Primal Therapy. Apparently, there are Seven Stages.  
Stage 1. Initiation
Stage 2. Alienation
Stage 3. Despair
Stage 4. Acceptance
Stage 5. Expansion
Stage 6. Integration
Stage 7. Disengagement
That number Seven comes up again.
Another book I read that was very engrossing was In A Dark Place by Ed and Lorraine Warren. It was suggestive of various stages of possession which intrigue me. 
The book was pretty brutal. It had a good share of "shocking" content. I might pick up another book by them. They are like the true crime books I pick up. They are quick and gratifying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment